Monday, October 19, 2009

rantings.

Just a short and sweet one today,
prepared an extremely long philosophical one
about the Doc Martens i will (potentially) get.
But the damn connection just deleted my post
before I got round to saving it.
SIGH.
Lesson learnt, number 2 :
Dont leave important work unsaved. Lol.

And here's just a little something I stumbled upon
recently, and found it rather enlightening.
Or shall i say, uproaringly hilarious.
Yes, the latter indeed.
Photobucket

Tis Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof sitting next
to renowned fashion editor Anna Wintour.
I lovelovelovelovelovelove how Alexa's pulling
faces even though she's sitting next to the most
important person in fashion.
So immature, yet so me.
Ah, she is so great :D
*** ***

and i shall leave it at that.
till next time,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: