Friday, July 23, 2010

The Fame.

,Art design.
Umm.
Like 11 posters due in on Tueday, and I've done 2.
HEH. Hey its not my fault, what with many distractions and all.
watching Dexter does NOT HELP increase productivity, hehe.
But I can't help it, sorry. I could watch crime tv series'
like ALL DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
That and Cougar Town. Okay and Desperate Housewives.
Uhh and Pushing Daisies. And Lipstick Jungle
and dont get me started on Gossip Girl.
okay I shutup now.
But yes, seriously, if you've got a strong stomach,
you should defo watch Dexter.
I could sit here and talk about it all day,
the acting is impeccable, the characters are really complex
yet you somehow relate to them, and the storylines are extremely cliffhanger-y. :)
And I honestly still believe that Micheal C. Hall
goes around slicing bad guys up at night, when he's not busy stroking
the Oscar he won for BEST ACTOR IN A TV SERIES! :D oh yes he did.
Gosh, I wish I had a sister like Deb.
She's mighty cooooool! :]

But unlike Dexter,
listening to music does help me work better,so yes.
My playlist this week:
Marina & The Diamonds - Seventeen & I Am Not A Robot.
Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are Over.
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun.
Sweeney Todd Original Broadway Soundtrack.
Temper Trap - Love Lost.
One - u2 & Mary J. Blige
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody. My gosh. this song STILL makes me laugh.
The Glee version is pretty decent too! OH GALLILEO FIGAROOOOO!, hehehehe.
Justin Bieber and Usher - Somebody To Love.
HOHOHO. I'm serious. Its a good song, Usher is amazing as always,
and cut the boy some slack, he's got good style!
But im sorry, his voice is very lacklustre.

Give Marina and the Diamonds a go!
She's got a really unique voice, its really deep,
but soothing, and her band is pretty damn awesome. :]


Ah-May-Zing voice this girl has! :)


TALENTED MUCH? Hello Florence, I'd like your lungs please.
such a powerful song, and WOW here singing range. Not sure
if she wrote the song herself? Cause otherwise she's a good lyricist too,
very whimsical. lovelovelove.


So inspiring, especially cause Bono and Mary's genres are so different,
but hey look what the world has come to today; embrace your differences!
This also is an amazing shower karaoke song. hehehehe.


Yes, so Justin Bieber, you don't have to sing about 12 year old girls
to be rich and famous, OKAY?

No comments: