Sunday, July 4, 2010

RAGE.

I shall be leaving for Australia in about 7 hours...
and I'm still awake, sitting here trying to
finish my classics assignment, then email it off
to my teacher by 10 am.
Its 5 in the fucking morning.
I haven't slept in about two days
and yeah.
Been sitting here for over 24 hours..
The chair I'm sitting on has my bum
imprints practically molded on..
AND IM STILL NOT FINISHED.

4000 words into it,
and I still havent done my conclusion.
This is insanity.
I hate you I hate you I hate you.
Actually, you know what?
I'll flub a conclusion so I can fucking go to sleep.
Fuck you, you useless piece of shit.
I'm sorry for all the cussing,
you need to understand how frustrated I am.
This is like 6 days of straight work and I realise
Oh wait, this is only Merit level work!
So guess what,
I. DONT. FUCKING. CARE.
Sorry Miss Lomax, but your subject is NOT
what I center my life around,
and hey, at least I wrote 6 FRIGGING PAGES!

Merit or no Merit,
I'm going to sleeeeep.
And I'm going on a Homework ban till the last weekend
of the holidays. Yeurgh.
School makes my skin crawl.
Girls, DONT DO CLASSICS.
(Im not the only one not able to finish, trust me.)

No comments: