Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jaded for Jared

You got that right.
30 Seconds To Mars is coming to Epsom.
MY SCHOOL.
I'm sorry you probably didn't hear me
30 SECONDS TO MARS IS FRIGGIN COMING TO MY SCHOOL!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, they're not playing or anything,
just a press conference CAUSE WE WON THE PETITION.
But still... We'll get to see Jared Leto in the flesssssssssssh!
Pretty much up close and personal.
SWOON.
I'm going to pretty much skip all the periods leading up
to this glorious, life changing experience and plant myself
in the auditorium right in front of where he shall be sitting
and gaze into his beautiful, beautiful eyes.
Okay wait, I don't even like him/his music much
Its just the fact that such a BIG band is coming to EPSOM!
:D
scoot over, J Williams cause we have a winner.
Imagine all the squealing girls. YIPES.

Hello sexpot.

Have I also mentioned that he has an appreciation for the finer arts,
ie: FASHION?
In my eyes, Jared's cool factor has just skyrocketed because now I know
he appreciates Rick Owens and Ann Demeulemeester.
Man's got good taste.
You, my friend, are awesome.
Looking forward to August and your pink mohawk.

No comments: