Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reasoning. Seasoning?

Physics Internal Tomorrow.
2 Classics Essays and Chem Problem Sheet 5 due Monday.
Art Design 3.2 due on Tuesday
Classics Test then internal the next day in week 8
Calculus test/internal in week 9.. ..
OHMYGOD.
Will this ever end?
Seriously.
I'm in deep doo doo.
WHYOHWHYOHWHY
did I spend most of my study-at-night time on the webcam with Ashley?
heh. -sheepish grin-
ANYWAYS. Back to reading Physics discussion and deciding why my graph has
an intercept while the theoretical one doesn't.
Sucks to be me now.


Just waiting extremely impatiently for all this crap to
be over with, and THEN me george and shaun will be going to
go see SWEENEY TODDDDD!
Yes. I said it, sweeney todd is showing in auckland.
Cue : I'll steaaaaaaaaaal you, Joaaaaaanaaaaaaaa! (lol. sorry. couldn't help myself.)
WE ARE SO EXCITED! :D
Cause you see. I mentally scarred them cause we watched it. upon my insistence :D
BUT HEY! You and me are even, Gee! Unlike sweeney,I can't just close my
eyes for some bits of Across The Universe! I'm scarred for life now.
but yes, upon my recommendation, they watched it again.
And they agree its so much better the 2nd time around!
well - 5th time for me. hahahahaha.
I also think it would be a good idea for us to actually BUY tickets soon???
Hmm. I must learn how to spell George in German cause it is pronounced
most hilariously. (G-e-y-o-r-g-e)
SHAME. SHAMESHAMESHAME!
We shall never let you live it down!
This and your amazingly wonderful Bad Romance dance skills.
LOVE♥♥

No comments: