Friday, May 28, 2010

Neutron Star Collision? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD. STOP NAMING YOUR SONGS STUPID TITLES, please.

Oh my.
I never thought I'd say this...
But I think neutron star collision is growing on me.
At first listen, its like a French dandy..
You know? sorta pompous, over-extravagant, self indulgent.
And it sounded just like every song out there.
But now that I've listened to it quite a it,
It seems to mark the growth of Muse as a band.
venturing into a mellow, much less hardcore version of
their old stuff, but still has that Muse stamp all over it.
The piano parts in it are absolutely beautiful, and then
ZINGGG go Matt and Chris with their electrics at 0:54. Teehee.
IN YOUR FACE!
Now this is the Muse we know and love.
Bottom line : Good, but not good ENOUGH.

I'm just sorta (OKAY FINE. VERY) disappointed at the:
"Our love would be forever,
and if we die we die together."
??? SAY WHAT MATT?
Okay, I think I'm going to give them the benefit of a doubt THIS time
cause I ASSUME they had to rush the whole song so they could
produce it quickly for Le Head Honcho of Le Vampire Series.
But one more single from your new album with mega corny lines like those,
and I'm going to stop liking you.
Oh wait, you won't lose me as a fan. lol I'm LOYAL!
(yes. If i can manage the Killers now, I'm sure I can deal with Muse.)
I just wont buy your new stuff.
Okay wait, again I lie. I will buy your stuff but I won't listen to it much.
There. we have reached a compromise.
Spurn out better lyrics/melodies/guitar solos OR
umm.
ummmmm.....
Lose 50cents profit from ONE unsold album.
Stephenie Meyer is one lucky bitch.
HMPH.
DON'T DISAPPOINT ME MUSE.
Friggin' miss your unapologetic, hell-may-care stuff.
AND YOUR FALSETTO!



** Also, I'm willing to put all this behind me if you guys
play in Auckland again soon. -bats eyelashes-
Okay? Okay. Good.

No comments: