Monday, June 7, 2010

Eat your heart out, brohomie.

Haha FUN-NAY.
When Ann's on hiatus, I'm blogging like crazy.
And when I'm on hiatus, she's blogging away like crazy.
How perverted is this world?

Heyheyhey. Whats with this conspiracy?
I've got a good enough reason for being away..
My cousins are here!
Well, they stayed for a week and are leaving tomorrow.

Oh. Back to school tomorrow..
Not keen, as per usual.
At least this weekend's look-forward-to worthy! :]
And to all Epsom 6th and 7th formers,
Hope you guys are prepped/starting to prep for the ball! ;D
Watching too much Gossip Girl has made me want to expect
high class gala openings/debutante balls/formal dinner parties/
fancy fundraisers/swanky dinner reservations
every other night with STUNNING designer dresses and oh-so-scandalous happenings.
Jealous.

No comments: