Saturday, June 19, 2010

smells like teen spirit


Magic is brewing, from the looks of it! ;]
Panic! At The Disco (or whats left of it) is back in business.
(yes, they've readopted the exclamation mark. Ryan - you party pooper.)
I don't know why, but they still get me so excited.
Nothing's gonna beat A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
that's for sure, but I'm extremely keen for this album
to hear the promising things Brendon & Spencer have to offer.
You've kept us waiting for long enough, now hurry up and release your albummm!

P.S. The Young Veins (Ryan and Jon, ex-P!ATD) are finishing up their album too and going on tour soon. Can't wait to hear from those guys either.
P.P.S. PARAMORE are coming back to Auckland!!! WOOP. Missed out on tickets in March,but I sure as heck will get my tickets this time. :] Please don't come in some awkward school time like mock exams in September, cause that would just be uncool.
P.P.P.S I meant for this post to be short, but uhhh.. look what its evolved into. Heh. Blondie are coming to toooooown! I'd love to go, but they're only gonna be here in January or smth.. which is travelling time for Debbie. They'll be sharing the stage with some other band too,so that'll be pretty choice. (Has news of the other band been released yet?
I've heard zilch.)
P.P.P.P.S. Wow I'm on a roll. Bon Jovi's coming to Auckland tooooo!

Okay I'll stop now.
(30 seconds to mars concert in august, anyone?)
Lol. Listening to old PATD albums now while waiting!

No comments: