Sunday, May 2, 2010

"You Kanye me and I'll go Chris Brown on you and Tiger Woods yo mamma!" - K Road.

HIPSTER was the word!
(refer to yesterday's blog post.)

So.
Emily does not like roast dinners but has them nearly daily.
I do not like rice but I have it pretty much daily.
But I like roasts and Emi likes rice.
We've conferred about wanting to swap lifestyles. LOL
"Oh you should come live with us. My mum would love you."
"Yeah ditto! She says I'm so fussy."
And to this Rhys says,
[who I must mention was nom-ing RICE at the time]
"Well I had a roast dinner last night and I liked it.
I like EVERYTHING."
Um cheers man. Very helpful indeed.

Isn't this quite sad?
I brought this up with my brother, who's like
"I dont like rice either."
And to this my face goes @_@
"LEON THE ONLY REASON I COOK RICE EVERYDAY IS CAUSE
I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT. WE SHOULD HAVE DENNY'S EVERYDAY THEN!"
[ Cause our parents are on holiday you see. Selfish people.
ASDFGHJKL;' COME BACK HOME MUMMY! ]
But yeah anyway, (SORRY. KEEP GETTING SIDE-TRACKED.)
My brother says
"So we get sick of the foods we eat everyday.. But isn't that terrible?
How do you think man in the early days would've survived on eating
the same thing everyday? Is this like some sort of survival instinct?"

Sort of a contradictory question if you ask me.
But No. not survival instinct cause otherwise I'm technically dead from Rice
OD-ness. but WHY do we crave variety? Like our forefathers
probably survived just fine without Italian, Mexican or Thai etc,
(Im referring to food. Stop your thoughts on discrimination.)
but would that be because they haven't been exposed to anything other
than what they know?
THIS IS CONFUSING.
STICK TO THE FOODS YOU KNOW.
STICK TO THE FOODS OTHER PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU FOR.
(*cough*BANGERS&MASH*cough*)
But yeah.
Wouldn't they roll in their graves when they hear about a new
era of instant food, powdered food, Microwavable food and the
invention of gadgets like microwave ovens/convection ovens?

So yeah.
Ended up running late for dinner with my bro,
cause us three were still shopping and trying to prevent
Debbie from looking at BLAZERS.
Texted him telling him to
"make yourself something nice".
And the mo we only have microwaveable dinners at my place,
so please allow me to rephrase myself,
"MAKE" yourself something "NICE".
To which Rhys chuckles -IRONYYY!-
Hence making Emily make it the word of the daaaay.
Cause it was indeed mentioned WAY too much throughout the day.
Also as we were walking to Real Groovy, we passed by
ASHLEEEEEE and Rayou(?spelling?) :]
HI ASHLEEEEEEEEY!
I really don't know why I STILL get so excited to see you.
It... CRAMPS MY STYLE! lol.

So yes.
Today's Queen Street/K Road (winkwinknudgenudge)
expeditions were extremly successful,
WanQi found her ball dress&leatherjacket! :]
I got an awesome black knitted cowl!
Emi got free dinner! (LOL. ON ME. grumbles. HAHA)
Rhys got new glasses! (which was the main purpose of the trip.)
And Ashley got her daily dose of me.
HA. how sad. I think I've seen you everyday this week.
Oh wait. So has Emi. Oops.

Neways.
This post was very pointless.
I'm sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.
I'm trying to go to sleep you see.
Posting rubbish is therapeutic ;)
Neways. School tomorrow.
WHERE I WILL SEE ASHLEY!
-pedophile grin follows-
Night, world.



** also Rhys would like to put it out there that he would have
appreciated Vice magazine a lot more had it not been for the 8
page spread of obese half naked Vikings cause his dad was giving him strange looks.

No comments: