Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Who said three's a crowd?

30 seconds to mars came to school today!
I could have sworn there were four members,
but hey. sure. Three's just as nice.
So they only came for a press conference,
and not to perform or anything.

YOUSHOULDHAVESEENTHECROWD.
ohmygod. there was a whole stampede of people
at the hall doors, me being one of them hehe.
But yes, the press conference was executed well-ly (????) lol
with the band's music videos (videography??) playing to hype us up.
So The Kill.. Beautiful Lie.. From Yesterday.. bla bla bla.
and then KAZAAAAAM.
the boys!

Was just talking to everyone about how Jared suits everything BUT blonde,
and then he shows up with peroxide blonde hair.
Sigh. Thanks, man. Just crush my DREAMS!
But haha, whatever. He's hot stuff anyways.
JUST STAY BRUNETTE OR PINK. Okay?
And please keep your mohawk.
If you gelled it down only because you think we'd be intimidated by it,
and that Miss Smith probably wouldn't let you in, then well..
You're right.
But lol. KEEP YOUR MOHAWK.
And your gorgeous eyes, which I COULDNT SEE CAUSE YOU WERE WEARING YOUR SHADES!
anyhoo. lol.

So I took a few photos and stuff, but because I wasn't close enough,
didn't manage to get any close up shots of anyone.
And you know how much I love my individual, isolated,
waist up, person in foreground but I can still see the background shots.
HOHOHO I can actually think of one word to sum that up.
DUH DEBBIE, mid-shot.
And yes, not many exciting photos, cause they were just sitting
there and talking OKAY??!! GEEZ.
And i need to practice changing my ISO... ... ... hehe.






L-R 30 seconds to mars are: Tomo Jared Shannon.

The last picture is my favourite;
it totally embodies the CHAOS that was going on.
haha I tell you, teenage girls are scary! :D
I like how the hands of the chicks are out of focus,
so its like an action shot instead of a still cause theyre WAAAAAAAVING.
And also cause that chick's hand looks like he's grabbing his crotch.
lolololol.
Amused. Small details amuse me.
ANYHOO.

People going to the concert tonight, HAVE FUN!
and ogle at him when he takes his shirt off, please.
You know he will.
Amber: "WHOA! HES GOT A SEXY BACK!" lols.

Also, sorry about the watermarks.
I get real pissed off about people who take my photos without
my permission and then use it for their own benefits.
GRR.

No comments: