Sunday, August 29, 2010

Inspiration Sunday : Sheer Fancy

So I reckon I'm going to start this segment on my blog,
an inspiration recap of the week on music/fashion/photog etc every Sunday.
This week I'll start out with the fascinating new collection (one of many)
Dark Noveau from Topshop this F/W 2010-2011.
Filled with nude sheer material and contrasting tough leatherette pieces,
this collection is purgatory at its best.
Also, we can expect sheers coming back into fashion (which is great, cause
it will be spring summer soon here in upside down land) and of course,
leather, cause we all know it never goes out of season. :]
hem hem. BIAS. hem hem.









Beautiful contrast between the soft and hard elements;
why do I not own a sheer cream maxi dress?








IMAGE SOURCE: TOPSHOP.COM

No comments: