Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Unfiltered thoughts.

Hey all.
So, sorry for being such a bad blogger
and being MIA for so long...
GAAARR. School is honestly like a full time
job, requiring the 9-5 (more like 7-5) hours,
and then when you get home you're just so tired and sick
of school that all you want to do is fall asleep,
but you can't cause you have so much to do.
So YEP. This is my life.
And here's where I let all that frustration out...
Here and all those online stores I hit up of course...
-guilty look-
hohoho.


But yes.
Exam week is impending...
And it's been advised that we have no social life
until its over, which is fair enough..
though smack bang in the middle of exams is
Halloween in which my awesome cohort hold our annual
tradition - HALLOWEEN PARTY woop woop.
Except this year's theme is Sex outfits?
So yes. Not very keen.
Yes. Jessi's looking for a costume for everyone, and apparently
I get to be alice in wonderland.
Woop de doo.
Slutty Alice. Exactly what Lewis Carrol wished for. ROFLcopter.
And Marbert gets to be our King Pimp.
Though I think it would make more sense if Peaty were?
Anywho. Arts and Cultural Dinner in a few weeks (okay fine. Months.)
and got my fingers crossed for an award though I probably
won't get one after all the ruckus I've been causing since Friday.
hohohoho.


oops.
Not a good thing to be hohoho-ing about.
Rocky Horror with George and Shaun and Courtney, however
if a HAPPY MATTER.
YES! WE ARE SEEING ROCKY HORROR IN ALL ITS GLORY... ...
wait for it..
AT A CINEMA!
ON THE BIG SCREEN!
excited. so excited.
Practicing my time warp! :]

No comments: