Friday, August 20, 2010

Abbey Road

Current homework : Playing all my Paramore CDs on loop and learning all the words.
I'M SEEING PARAMORE LIVE SOON.
asdfghjkl;'
SO EXCITED!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!
I didn't get to see them live the last time,
so I made sure I'd go this time - All thanks to Ann.
:) But yes, Josh is gonna be on tour this time,
chh-yeah you all know which one Josh is.
mmmm eyecandy guitarist hehe ♥
Here's to hoping Hayley will wear her Sass and Bide Leopard Zipporas,
and then we'll be jean buddies!

But yes.
What with my measly bank balance,
I must find some way to buy Vogue Germany, August 2010.
NO. MATTER. WHAT.
I MUST HAVE/TOUCH/DROOL OVER THAT EDITORIAL.
Here is the AMAZING Abbey Lee Kershaw and her freakishly
amazing editorial with her musician/model boyfriend! cutecutecute.
Cause everyone just looks like a rock goddess on a daily basis.

Australia, I salute you for producing something other than second-rate
rugby players and dumb accents.









No comments: