Saturday, February 13, 2010

Of superstition and prosperity.

Photobucket


Happy Chinese New Year, all.
Wishing you all a prosperous New Year,
and hope you're having more fun than me..
Cause noone celebrates the New Year here.
But at least I learnt to GAMBLE! play mahjong.
:)

You know I really want to be back in Miri with
you guys having a blast like we did last year. but sigh.
Damned Chinese leap year, it would be impossible for me to leave
at this time.
Just know that I miss you guys veryveryvery much...
And I'm terribly envious of the fun you guys will have
on our annual outings. ;(
And although i might not get to see everyone together
again after this year, I really do hope we have another
New Year together.
Neways, have an amazing year of the TIGEEEER..
and dont forget...

恭禧發財, 紅包拿來!!!!!!!!

No comments: