Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ze playlist.

I havent been updating my iPod in a loooong
while, but here's currently my most played playlist thing.

SUMMER 2009/2010 PLAYLIST
1. LITTLE SECRETS by Passion Pit
2. INFINITY 2008 by Guru Josh Project
3. KING OF THE RODEO by Kings Of Leon
4. DOWN RIVER by The Temper Trap
5. SWEET DISPOSITION by The Temper Trap
6.LEVEL by The Raconteurs
7. THE RESISTANCE (COVER) by Muse
8. USE SOMEBODY (ACOUSTIC COVER) by Paramore
9. FIREFLIES by Owl City
10. ALWAYS WHERE I NEED TO BE by The Kooks
11. GLAMOUROUS INDIE ROCK AND ROLL by The Killers
12. LOVE LONG DISTANCE by The Gossip
13. FROM DUSK TILL DAWN by Ladyhawke
14. F**K YOU by Lily Allen
15. DAY AND NIGHT by Kid Cudi
16. WHO I AM by Nick Jonas and The Administration
17. SMOOTH (COVER) by Escape The Fate

* yes. I am EMBARRASSED by the fact Nick Jonas made it onto
this lisssssst... but he's not half bad.
i just dont like the other two Jonas-es.

And oh also, If I may cheat, I would LOVE to put down
ALL the songs from the album The Resistance by Muse.
Its been my go-to album ever since I bought it last Sept.
ahhh. you can always count on those boys.
But seriously though, if any of you out there havent heard
much of Muse's older stuff, then this album is a pretty good
wrap up of Muses' style.
Although not as much as before, heavy bass lines were present
throughout most songs, with brilliant guitar riffs, piano solos
and OF COURSE, Muse's trademark synthesized pitch-changing effects.
But this is certainly one of the BEST Muse albums out there
that I own so far, that is.. haha.
SoListenToIt.
or me and marbert and emi will hunt you down!!

and oh, p.p.p.s.
The Raconteurs are an amazing new-ISH band to look out for.
After hearing the song i was like "ASDFGHJKL;' CLEO!
NEW MUSIC ALERT! THE RACONTEURSSSS!"
Cleo: "yeah i know. Level's the best song."
Debbie, blasting it on youtube and air guitaring: "Yeaaah."
Cleo: "and oh jack white's in it btw."
Debbie, still air guitaring and not really listening to Cleo: "Oh cool.."
Then 3 seconds later Debbie goes..
"OMG CLEO LOOK ITS JACK WHITTTE! No bloody wonder."
Cleo: +___+


.. and is it just me, or are Matt and Dom scarily alike and
kinda anorexic for people their age?

No comments: